Science in Fiction

Science in Fiction

04 May 2011

What an Odd Couple

Not that long ago, I was taking to one of my friends on how my fiance and I want to make a secret room in a house and tell no one about it, even our kids.  That I want to see how long it takes them to notice there is something off about the house.  And my friend said we were really odd, and he laughed about us planning experiments on our children long before we even have them.  All I have to say is that I am getting too good of ideas from television these days.

And pretty much any prank between Jim and Dwight, that NBC wont allow me to find a clip of.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secret behind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $12,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to email me on(brucedavid004@gmail.com) or whataspp number is +22999290178

    ReplyDelete